Hello! Hello! Hello!
I was looking for a fun Book Tag to do and was so happy when I found one that fit perfectly for this month. I found it on Jenn of Jenniely.
- Link back to the tag’s creator: I think it was originally created by Charr Frears but I cannot find the post.
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions the best you can. If you don’t use NetGalley, you can substitute other sites or places where you get books!
- Tag a few people to do this too!
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
Can you even believe I haven’t read one of her books yet? They all sound amazing. I really want to get to An I Darken series this year as well as her new book The Guinevere Deception.
2. A book you’d like to read.
What I Like About Me
I have been waiting for this book to get release in North America and it is finally happening. Yay! I got the arc of Edelweis and am planning to read it in February.
3. A classic you’d like to read.
Emma by Jane Austen
I love Jane Austen. I think her novels are perfection and that she was so avant-garde for her time. I haven’t read Emma yet and would just love to get to it in 2020.
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
I can’t wait for Volume 3 of Heartstopper to come out. I will definitely need to reread these to prepare for its release.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
The Graces by Laure Eve
I’ve had this book since its release way back in 2016. It has a lot of mixed reviews but that cover is so gorgeous I just have to read it.
6. A big book you’d like to read.
The Priori of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
These is such a huuuuggggggeeeeee book but it sounds so good. I’m hoping to read it this month or in February.
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
I’ve only read The Cruel Prince and I need to change that. So I am planning on finishing that series this year and maybe read a couple other of her books.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
My buddy Mel @ TBRandBeyond got me this and I am so excited. It has asexual rep and since I am an ownvoice reviewer for this I can’t wait to get to it.
9. A series you want to read from start to finish.
Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
I am so late for this party but thankfully all the books will be out this year so I will be able to binge it.
10. A series you want to finish that you’ve already started.
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I started this series two years ago and I think it’s about time I finish it.
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2020?
I have put it at 50 because I don’t want to stress too much about it. If I read more that is great if not it’s all good.
12. Any other reading goals?
I would like to read a couple backlist books and finish some series.
Candyce @The Book Dutchesses
What about you? What would you have put down as your choice? Leave me a comment.